Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Post....

.....hahaha
    Don't come through Arkansas or I'll make you squeal like a pig!

Comment

don't make me hurt you!

Comment

Another big

Every day I try to follow Gods will. Every day, I struggle immensely with my human nature.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave3d View Post
          Another big
          Saw your sig, friend of Bill's?

Comment

Bill?

Every day I try to follow Gods will. Every day, I struggle immensely with my human nature.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave3d View Post
              Bill?
              Ah, nevermind, my bad..

Comment

Folding?

We need more members to fold for BE! I know it's nice to be on a winning team, but I choose to fold for BE!
                It would be nice to have a few more folding for BE as we have gone down to the rank of 349th on Extreme Overclockings list, with another threat coming on in 1 week.

We can Go up on the list, but it will take more than 3 members folding to do it.
                Any and all folding is appreciated, and does a lot of good for research into various cancers!

Ken

Comment

Wish I could.
                  I have the rigs, and the bandwidth, but I work from home way too much, and my machines heat the room up WAY too much.

Comment

I hear ya Dave, I know it can get hot when you have a couple of pc's running full tilt in a small area. It doesn't even have to be in a confined space to get hot.

Comment

During the winter, when its cold and snowy, hit me up.
                      I would be glad to do it then (if you tell me what/how to do it).
                      My wife is a cancer survivor (leukemia) of 11 years.
                      ____________________________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by RacingKen View Post
                        We need more members to fold for BE! I know it's nice to be on a winning team, but I choose to fold for BE!
                        It would be nice to have a few more folding for BE as we have gone down to the rank of 349th on Extreme Overclockings list, with another threat coming on in 1 week.

We can Go up on the list, but it will take more than 3 members folding to do it.
                        Any and all folding is appreciated, and does a lot of good for research into various cancers!

Ken
                        I think I can give you guys a hand, but gotta wait till ChimpChallenge this year is completed.

Comment

If I didnt work from how, I would do it, but I need the bandwidth for work.
                          ____________________________________________________________

Comment

Ahhh .. just found out that CC won't start till early April.
                            I will switch to BE for couple weeks ....

Just heads up .. you'll see some BIG bump here

Comment

BE's current status:

Comment

Working...
                              X