Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• darkstar... revisted

Hello all

I am friends with Mikki whom I met at the then ASUS Boards. He would probably deny it.

Late bloomer into the computer world, was 35 ( 12 years ago, do the math ) when I built my first P2 with an ABIT board. Since then I have built about 100 or so. Found out if you have just enough talent to do this you become popular.... about the same way you are popular when owning a pickup and people who know you move.

Anyway I am 47 years old, former musician and married to a woman I met online. She is from Brazil. I live in northern Illinois.

HELLO!

Welcome Darkstar Cool little Bio.

Comment

to The BleedinEdge. We will try not to hold knowing Mikki against you I thought you would deny knowing Mikki

When folks found out I work on computers I also let them know that I have a business for this sort of stuff. It sure did help cut down the calls for free help (even though I do help out good friends and family when I can).

How are you finding asus boards (aka ABX) lately? Have you been there recently?

Snafu
      Profile - Webpage

You can't live life without living - me

Nothing is that important that it must be done today as long as you will wake up tomorrow - me

Comment

to BE

Comment

WELCOME
          Some of the best are right here!!!!

Make yourself at home

Asus X99 PRO Intel I7 5960X EVGA GTX 1080 Intel 750 SSD 400GB 32 GB G.Skill DDR4-2400 4x8 RipJaw's MM extended U2-UFO case

"If you do what you've always done. You get what you always got."

Comment

Welcome, darkstar.

Every day I try to follow Gods will. Every day, I struggle immensely with my human nature.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome.

ABX_Zone is doing fine, went thru some growing pain awhile back. Wish it could have been done without the carnage though. Lost track of a few friends during that time.

Comment

Working...
              X