Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We at this end, know how to handle the SNOW compare to TO - and trust me I lived 5years in TO so I know what I am talking about

Will take you till Xmas to get out from under it, us at this end the next morning we are ready for round 2 ... :deviltail :deviltail

Comment

• Originally posted by BB_One
      We at this end, know how to handle the SNOW compare to TO - and trust me I lived 5years in TO so I know what I am talking about

Will take you till Xmas to get out from under it, us at this end the next morning we are ready for round 2 ... :deviltail :deviltail
      Yeah I'll admit it Toronto sucks when it comes to snow, but we still manage to remove as much snow as possible though . One time like few years back Toronto had to send the military to clear up the streets, now that is a bit embarrasing hehe.

Comment

• Don't worry we've had the army at this end also, mind you it was to clear out the people , seems some yahoo in Ottawa did not quite agree with the idea of having an independant Quebec!

Sadly we did not have Sniper rifles back then, now we do, so ready for round 2 ! (teasing, just teasing):deviltail

Comment

• We get storm warnings all the time here. In the winter we get teh most with squalls off the lake. I can't wait for a foot of snow to land on my doorstep 'cause apparently they are going to open the trails so I can have some fun

I say bring it on

Snafu
          Profile - Webpage

You can't live life without living - me

Nothing is that important that it must be done today as long as you will wake up tomorrow - me

Comment

• Snowshoes and Tox ready - so yip, bring it on. Last 4 days wonderfull sunshine -20°c, but real dry. Hope winter is like that all around, shall be fun, with a few feet of snow here and there of course.

Comment

• 18C average here in Greece

Comment

• Looks like we'll be cranking up the BBQ this Christmas

Nothing beats driving around Tucson two days before Christmas with the AC on..

5 Day out look

Friday
                78°F (26°C) | 44°F (7°C)

Saturday
                78°F (26°C) | 44°F (7°C)

Sunday
                78°F (26°C) | 46°F (8°C)

Monday
                78°F (26°C) | 44°F (7°C)

Tuesday
                78°F (26°C) | 41°F (5°C)

Comment

• Mrs Snafu says

We warmed up to freezing today with @#*($! rain

Snafu
                  Profile - Webpage

Nothing is that important that it must be done today as long as you will wake up tomorrow - me

Comment

• It was raining here too, I guess there will not be a white Christmas

Comment

• You are asking for trouble now aren't you Kev staying logged on after 11pm

Snafu
                      Profile - Webpage

Comment

• Originally posted by Snafu
                        You are asking for trouble now aren't you Kev staying logged on after 11pm
                        Hahaha, Snafu common it is not the weekday its a friday night. Once again though I can not sleep, I got off the phone with my GF because she has to work tomorrow on Christmas EVE . She had to get off the phone early and now I am left alone lol, now that I am alone I do not know what to do lol.

Comment

• go to sleep!!!

Comment

• we may hit 80 tomorrow! Enjoy your snow...

Comment

• 2.5" of rain in the last 24hrs. here in Sacramento. There is a break now, but more blustery weather on the way. Everyone on flood warnings, and the river running at capacity. It rained almost every day this last week.

**EDIT: I just spent the last 75 minutes of my life raking leaves. Man, that sucked.

Not 5 minutes after I finished, the rain started again.
                              Last edited by joeMan; 12-31-2005, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• Warm weather the past week knocked teh snow back to about 6-12"

Today the temps dropped and it is snowing with about 4" falling already

@joeMan - I use a lawntractor and blow them to the back of my place with the compost pile. With half an acre I aint raking the whole yard by hand

Snafu
                                Profile - Webpage

Comment

Working...
                                X