This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoveled another 6" and more still coming down

It's not expected to slow down here until tonight sometime.

The only way to get around is by sled.

Heating up the garage as best I can and starting to put the sled pieces together

Snafu
    Profile - Webpage

You can't live life without living - me

Nothing is that important that it must be done today as long as you will wake up tomorrow - me

Comment

• Careful not to break anything Ron! Be a nasty job hiking out for parts.

Comment

• Oh now you tell me

Slugs and sleeves in place. Next are the heads and all the connections, fluids, priming, etc. <ugh>

The snow has somewhat calmed down. It looks like the end of February out there with the amount of snow we have.

No complaints here

Snafu
        Profile - Webpage

Nothing is that important that it must be done today as long as you will wake up tomorrow - me

Comment

• Rain

Comment

• Weird winter so far this year. Around the start of each month we get a nice snow storm dumping loads of snow. Then towards the end of each month there is a thaw with rain making most if not all of the snow disappear

Around 10pm last night I went out to shovel 12" of snow off the driveway and it was still snowing like a banshee. Got up this morning and we have another 4" to shovel out. The worst is the end of the driveway where the plow left us a 4' high mound to get rid of. I aint going no where til I get it cleared

Snafu
            Profile - Webpage

Comment

• It's been really odd here too. Two weeks ago it was in the teens, last week in the 20-30's. This week it's been 60+. Who was trying to convince people there was no such thing as global warming?

Comment

• After the recent thaw we lost almost a foot of snow. Well it has once again made up for the thaw. Here's a pic (a link) of our front walkway and it has been shoveled twice already.

http://www.bleedinedge.com/crew/snaf..._pics/Snow.JPG

Here is the back deck:

The funny thing is that we are only halfway through this storm

Snafu
                Profile - Webpage

Comment

• Here are a couple of pics of the house about 15mins ago:

I came home for supper before heading back out to do a job and had to shovel a trench to reach the truck.

The snow is suppose to stop tomorrow sometime. It is hilarious out there.

Snafu
                  Profile - Webpage

Comment

• Half your luck.
                    It's a long weekend here.
                    I have just done the Mem mod on the 8800GTX & it's 31C in here with the Aircon on.

Comment

• same continent as Snafu here and I'll be enjoying another warm, sunny day tomorrow (80ish F). I might add a picture later. Nights are still a bit cold though

Comment

• Been to Tempe in early April and loved the weather. Beautiful place.

Snafu
                        Profile - Webpage

Comment

• SNOW 3ft high and rising Its down right cold to
                          6700K@ 4800Mhz max 4700Mhz Daily - Asus Maximus 8 Hero Alpha ,
                          16G GSkill 3200 cl14 ,
                          M.2 950 Pro and 850 Evo HD's ,
                          Evga 1080 GTX - 2x Asus 24" 2ms ,
                          1050w Seasonic Plat. psu , Cpu - H2O Cooled

HTPC: 9550 @ 3000Mhz - Asus P5Q Delx - 4gig OCZ Reaper @ 1130 MHZ - Asus 4890 - HD's -1x Raptor OS 2x WD 1 TB - 700w TT mod psu - 46" Sony KDL XBR9 -Yamaha RX-V1900

Comment

• The weather warmed up a little bit. Just enough to go snorkeling!

Come swim in Ontario.

Attached Files

Snafu
                            Profile - Webpage

Comment

• It was like high 80s today :/

Went golfing and go sun burned.. I hate arizona....

Comment

• Originally posted by Snafu View Post
                                The weather warmed up a little bit. Just enough to go snorkeling!

Come swim in Ontario.

I remember when I had my first beer!

Comment

Working...
                                X