Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheather rainy cuz i gotta register to read here AND after registering it wont even lemme read the s**t rite away....DUH^^

Comment

• What link are you trying to read?

Comment

• Hot and sunny

Asus P4P800 Deluxe
        Intel P4 2.4c / Zalman CNPS7000-AlCu / Arctic Silver Ceramique
        2x512 Mushkin PC3500 222 Black Hi Performance Level II
        ATI All-In-Wonder Radeon 9800 Pro / Sony G400 19" Trinitron Monitor
        Two Western Digital 120 Gb Special Edition 8 Mb cache hdd's
        Asus 40/12/48 cd-rw / LiteOn 166s 16x DVD-Rom
        Onboard LAN
        Antec SX1240 full tower
        Soundblaster Live! Platinum 5.1 / CambridgeSoundworks 5.1 DTT 3500 Digital Speakers
        Logitech Dual Optical Mouse
        Logitech WebCam Traveler
        Linksys EtherFast LNE100TX / Linksys EtherFast 10/100 Switch
        Linksys EPSX3 EtherFast 3-Port Printserver
        win98se

Comment

• Low today was 86 F, High 106 F.

Comment

• I had to look at your location Huncherman! Take a hundred off of that and you'll have our temperature!

Comment

• Our weather sucks right now if your a roofer. Why oh why did I choose this profession.

Oh right, now I remember, it's for the love of hard work and a very HEFTY christmas bonus every year.

Comment

• "High 82F" today ... and will be "High 68F" tomorrow ... What a weather! ....

Comment

• Just above freezing with a good breeze to blow the snow that was coming down. Yup I said SNOW! All day long.

Too bad the ground was too warm for any of it to stick around

All I need is one decent day so I can finish off the outside stuff.

Snafu
                  Profile - Webpage

You can't live life without living - me

Nothing is that important that it must be done today as long as you will wake up tomorrow - me

Comment

• Hot... and Hot...

Low 90's in November... Right at the record highs

Comment

• I could use a bit of that.

Snafu
                      Profile - Webpage

Nothing is that important that it must be done today as long as you will wake up tomorrow - me

Comment

• Finally the weather is cooling. Fall/winter in South Florida is here.

Asus P4P800 Deluxe
                        Intel P4 2.4c / Zalman CNPS7000-AlCu / Arctic Silver Ceramique
                        2x512 Mushkin PC3500 222 Black Hi Performance Level II
                        ATI All-In-Wonder Radeon 9800 Pro / Sony G400 19" Trinitron Monitor
                        Two Western Digital 120 Gb Special Edition 8 Mb cache hdd's
                        Asus 40/12/48 cd-rw / LiteOn 166s 16x DVD-Rom
                        Onboard LAN
                        Antec SX1240 full tower
                        Soundblaster Live! Platinum 5.1 / CambridgeSoundworks 5.1 DTT 3500 Digital Speakers
                        Logitech Dual Optical Mouse
                        Logitech WebCam Traveler
                        Linksys EtherFast LNE100TX / Linksys EtherFast 10/100 Switch
                        Linksys EPSX3 EtherFast 3-Port Printserver
                        win98se

Comment

• RAIN again

Oh well should be turning to snow very soon.

Comment

• Rain as usual

Comment

• WooHoo! They are calling for 1" an hour until the storm is done! Shoveled off 6" already this am and by the time I was done the front and the deck out back there was another 2" on the front walkway.

Thought I would check up on things before the power goes out (touch wood that it doesn't )

I wonder how Ryder and Rukee are fairing in the storm?

Snafu
                              Profile - Webpage

Comment

• A solid 6" for sure here, probably more, but with the wind and all the houses, some spots are still bare, so it is really hard to tell. Wind gusts in the high 20's/low 30's are making it feel quite cold out there. Visisbility is maybe a couple 1000 feet, less sometimes. Drifts in the backyard are topping the 16" mark and growing.

Still coming down, but not too fiercely. You are probably picking up a bit more as it moves over the lake, then dumps on you.

7 day says its tapering off today, next chance of accumulation is starting Thursday next week and through the weekend.

Nothing higher than 32 predicted through next Sunday Looks to be a real white Christmas (touch wood) which makes me happy

Comment

Working...
                                X