Hunting pic . Graphic warning !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunting pic . Graphic warning !

wanted to share a pic of me Buck i harvested while Bow hunting . A very nice 6 point id say 17 7/8 spread and about 180 lb Dressed ! one of the nicer 6 points i have taken with the Bow ! at least NY has something good to offer
    6700K@ 4800Mhz max 4700Mhz Daily - Asus Maximus 8 Hero Alpha ,
    16G GSkill 3200 cl14 ,
    M.2 950 Pro and 850 Evo HD's ,
    Evga 1080 GTX - 2x Asus 24" 2ms ,
    1050w Seasonic Plat. psu , Cpu - H2O Cooled

HTPC: 9550 @ 3000Mhz - Asus P5Q Delx - 4gig OCZ Reaper @ 1130 MHZ - Asus 4890 - HD's -1x Raptor OS 2x WD 1 TB - 700w TT mod psu - 46" Sony KDL XBR9 -Yamaha RX-V1900

Nice one Subsider,

Where did you strike it as I can't tell by the picture.

I have heard of some that have had to chase them for hours when they missed the vital area.

Comment

My buddy is out for deer this week (I am covering for his business while he is out).

Now why do they always get that dopey look (tongue hanging out) when they are dead? I hope I don't look like that when I go

Snafu
      Profile - Webpage

You can't live life without living - me

Nothing is that important that it must be done today as long as you will wake up tomorrow - me

Comment

dear are innocent ~ hunt politicians

Comment

Originally posted by ThugsRook View Post
          but dear taste better.

Comment

Originally posted by NINaudio View Post
            but dear taste better.
            Yeah, politicians are really greasy, and full of fat. Not much meat on them bones. Plus they run and scream like little girls. So where's the fun in hunting them

Snafu
            Profile - Webpage

Nothing is that important that it must be done today as long as you will wake up tomorrow - me

Comment

Nah, they aren't full of fat Snafu.

They have a very thin layer that looks like it might taste great, and really only contains one big colon that's full of it.

Comment

Snafu
                Profile - Webpage

Comment

Originally posted by Shayd View Post
                  Nice one Subsider,

Where did you strike it as I can't tell by the picture.

I have heard of some that have had to chase them for hours when they missed the vital area.
                  He was about 26 yrds slightly quartering away from me . I hit him slightly rear of where you would put a broad side shot and it came out the other side of the chest hight in relation to his elbow hight.... exit was low and he left a good trail , but he indeed went aways ! If the arrow would have passed through a few inches higher, catching bolth lung's he woulnt have gone that far, wich is what i always aim to do

Civilized people dont eat people even if there morons ! They eat Deer
                  16G GSkill 3200 cl14 ,

HTPC: 9550 @ 3000Mhz - Asus P5Q Delx - 4gig OCZ Reaper @ 1130 MHZ - Asus 4890 - HD's -1x Raptor OS 2x WD 1 TB - 700w TT mod psu - 46" Sony KDL XBR9 -Yamaha RX-V1900

Comment

Originally posted by Subsider View Post
                    Civilized people dont eat people even if there morons ! They eat Deer
                    Would you call our politicians people?

Comment

wow, Straight through eh? Whats the pull of the bow your using and sounds like it was a great shot. Ground or tree stand? The angle sounds like you were above a bit.

Comment

Yep i was in a tree stand about 14' up . Bow is set at 67 lb draw . Its a hoyt Viper , split graphite limbs w/dbl hatchet cam . not as smooth or forgiving as a single cam and wheel but packs much more of a punch . I know some may disagree but the cronograph dose'nt lie . it shots 346 fps at 70lb draw . using carbon arrows and 125gr thunderhead broadheads . its what i consider a true hunting bow not a hybrid hunting/target bow.
                        16G GSkill 3200 cl14 ,

Comment

I want to upload my hunting pic please saw and say about some thing
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Church Buck 218 SCI.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	212329

Comment

Nice deer mate it is nearly time for me to dust off my 7mm08 and go for a look around the hills here in New Zealand

Comment

Working...
                            X