X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User Name...what's it mean??

Some interesting handles around here.
    What's the meaning/significance of your user name?

Just this past week a person was shocked that my username is not related to computers. I happen to love this location called Point Reyes. It is a park north of SF in CA. I actually moved to the west coast due to Point Reyes. It is a beautiful place that takes you away from the cities of CA. It can be rugged or pristine.

Comment

Pretty simple.....I work on Helicopters.

MH-53M Now thats BleedinEdge!

Comment

My mom's british (mum!) - she used to call us kids sodfaces when we were being little sh!ts. One of the very first things I did online was play links ls golf on kali and also case's ladder - It was the first thing I ever had to choose a handle for. I thought Sodface went pretty well with the golf thing and also had a double meaning for me from my childhood. Then I used it for ICQ, and from then on for pretty much everything else.

Comment

Uh, it's the name on my birth certificate!

Comment

Everyone tells me that I have eyes like a hawk, so there you go. . .

Comment

I started using the name samcolt when I started playing the game World War 2 Online so I can sound all butch and stuff needless to say i use the name for any online game or hardware related site.

Comment

randomly picked mine when I needed to name my robot in Armored Core (old PSX game). And it stuck so far.

Comment

Ralf Hutter - my hero. See "Kraftwerk"

Comment

My actual name is Brain but I thought I would be clever and call myself Brian.

:wack:

Comment

I work for a Golf Course Designer. I'm not really good at playing (usually need a couple of swing to get off the tee), therefore, stuck on the TeeDeck

Comment

my name is simple. my dad is ROTORHEAD and im baby rotorhead

Comment

http://kingtermite.net/info.shtml

Comment

Superman is me
                            CK is also me...

therefore,
                            SupermanCK

Comment

Well, Spiret it is my short for Rondespiret, a great mountain at the South Pole, which happens to be my favorite mountain...
                              Last edited by Spiret; 12-16-2003, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X