• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snafu
    replied
    Hi

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Well it's my name, I cant think of anything else to use s a username.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    what's in a name

My name comes from my enjoying racing online with VHR it's an addon to Rfactor that is updated with all the new cars, drivers, and paint scheme's for Nascar racing each year. I bought Rfactor for $40.00 and all the yearly changes are free So anyway racing and my name Ken.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    About five years ago my online mate gave me the moosegal.com website ... then he hung me with the name moosie so when I am not moosegal, I am moosie.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Forbes_Nash_Jr.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I started with Noobtweaker- as in noob with tweaking. After a while, some referred to me as the tweaker of noobs, saying stuff like "this noob has been tweaked,ty..."

Then, as people got to know me very well, they insisted that the noob-part was due to be removed, and they just referred to me as Tweak.

So, I started with a handle that I thought reflected my position, and has been refined by my friends at the various forums, to Tweak. Funny thing is, there has been no more suggestions to change it since I finally went with it.

Though, I'm still a noob with a whole bunch of computer stuff. You'll find out eventually.

Regards,

tweak
    Last edited by Tweak; 10-10-2010, 08:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lakeside2189
    replied
    Originally posted by swagerr View Post
    The User name is a one type of name. When we login any website it will be must insert the username. It is not a computer name. Because it define that you are member of this website so, it is more use full in the website of the username.
    I am not trying to insult you but I read this 3 times...It reminds me of something from Saturday Night Live... I laughed and then I got a headache...

Leave a comment:

• Sir Golitech
    replied
    Originally posted by swagerr View Post
    The User name is a one type of name. When we login any website it will be must insert the username. It is not a computer name. Because it define that you are member of this website so, it is more use full in the website of the username.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    sford is short for Sherrinsford; which was Sherlock Holmes' original name (in Doyle's first draft manuscripts).

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    YX is not a DRD, it's much better than that

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    well simple coz i watch tv much and we can say everytime i watch tv.

Leave a comment:

• Snafu
    replied
    Snafu is pretty obvious for what it means. Everything is messed up but that's normal

Sometimes I use the handle Snafube when some imposter stole my name. Aside from meaning BleedinEdge the BE can also mean Beyond Existance. So I sometimes use Situation Normal All Farked Up Beyond Existance.

Leave a comment:

• Snafu
    replied
    You beat me to it Eric. I'll merge the threads.

And yes it is a sticky - I think I need to add "senile" to each of your names

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Come on guys.... its right here: http://www.bleedinedge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1319 sticky and all.

I think my name doesn't need a lot of explanation

Leave a comment:

Working...
X