Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• growing up everyone called me by my initials which are b.j.

the neighbor kid supposedly had a hard time saying b.j. so he called me beehay..

it stuck

Comment

• Well, my screen name is no brain teaser. Im a machinist, I figure if the shoe fits, wear it.

Comment

• Last name followed by first initial all followed by four 9s. My Uncle setup my first e-mail address with AOL and this was my user name. I also use LunchBreak_clnt for online games. I wanted something random and unique. I added _clnt because when I play on a server, I am a client. _host is when I host my own server.

Comment

• I'm a jerk

Comment

• Mine sounds like my name...

Comment

• Originally posted by navinjohnson View Post
              I'm a jerk

Wasn't that Navin Jones?

Comment

• It's ok JL.., navinjohnson is refering to what I believe is the 1979 movie "The Jerk" with Steve Martin playing a character named Navin Johnson....

The Jerk

I'm sure you know this already, what with you being a man of great stature
                You do like to pull a fast, one now and then. Are you trying to be funny again JL?

Comment

• i wasn't born yet in 1979...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Golitech View Post
                    It's ok JL.., navinjohnson is refering to what I believe is the 1979 movie "The Jerk" with Steve Martin playing a character named Navin Johnson....

The Jerk

I'm sure you know this already, what with you being a man of great stature
                    You do like to pull a fast, one now and then. Are you trying to be funny again JL?
                    I remember what my "Special Purpose" is for SG, just fuzzy on Martin's characters last name in that movie. Thought it was Jones....

Comment

• Originally posted by Just Learnin' View Post
                      I remember what my "Special Purpose" is for SG
                      You got a "special purpose" ?
                      I was only givin' a "purpose"
                      Once again buddy, your one step ahead of me.

Comment

• My name doesn't mean squat anymore.. Its just a named I've used for a long time...

I use I'm Dead on games because my friend used to make me play counter strike condition zero before I really played any video games so I always got worked...

Comment

• I took world religions and managed to convince a girl on the school bus that I was of Hebrew descent. She believed me and word got around. Every since the 6th grade it's been my nickname.

Last half is the clan I played with in the late 90's.

Comment

• How did you come up with your name?

Just wondering how people came up with either:

A. Forum name
                            B. Game name

My forum name is also my game name, and here is how I cam up with it.

I used D A V in the old old old arcade games for game name (yes, I know, very original).

When I got my first computer, my first upgrade was a 3dfx video card. I was so proud I actually installed a pc component myself, I had to take part of the name of that component.

So, my name became Dav3d, until I saw somone else using the name in quake 3, and switched it to Dave3d in 2001 or so.
                            ____________________________________________________________

Every day I try to follow Gods will. Every day, I struggle immensely with my human nature.

Comment

• Mine is just from one of my hobbies, target archery "boshuter"= bow shooter

BTW... there was a thread about this a long time ago (user name, what does it mean), I always thought it was a sticky.

Comment

• BTW... there was a thread about this a long time ago (user name, what does it mean), I always thought it was a sticky.
                                I think there was/is lol
                                Subsider - im a Siding Installer and i sub contract about 70% of my work from new home builders ...
                                Hey Bo , What bow do you shoot ? shoot in any turny's/compition ? shooting my Bow is also one of my favorite pastimes .
                                6700K@ 4800Mhz max 4700Mhz Daily - Asus Maximus 8 Hero Alpha ,
                                16G GSkill 3200 cl14 ,
                                M.2 950 Pro and 850 Evo HD's ,
                                Evga 1080 GTX - 2x Asus 24" 2ms ,
                                1050w Seasonic Plat. psu , Cpu - H2O Cooled

HTPC: 9550 @ 3000Mhz - Asus P5Q Delx - 4gig OCZ Reaper @ 1130 MHZ - Asus 4890 - HD's -1x Raptor OS 2x WD 1 TB - 700w TT mod psu - 46" Sony KDL XBR9 -Yamaha RX-V1900

Comment

Working...
                                X