Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm... it took me a long time to read all those backstories! I am a lazy person, and when i had to come up with a nickname that was the "perfect fit" i decided instead to be lazy so i just used Random, thinking that i would stumble upon somthing more apropo later. 4.5 years and i still havent found anything...but i wasnt looking to hard(to much work) so i guess it just stuck

on a side note i dont cap "i" because of the lazy thing and hopefully that wont drive anyone up any walls, especially if they are really tall or spikey at the top

i was later told that Random is very apt because of my ADD, and just generally the way i think and act

08 or um.. 8 is my favorite number

do you have a favorite number? well you should!

i also cant use proper grammer or spell very well....

we might as well get that out in the open right now

that is it suppose

Comment

http://victorian.fortunecity.com/duc...0/47ronin.html

"Forgotten Ronin" It fits my style of play which usually involves some slow and sneaky tactics to steal your weapons and then destroy you with them.

Comment

I am Ugly n Grey

Comment

my name comes from the band Killswitch Engage. I was at a LAN a few years ago with my brothers-in-law (they weren't then, but i since roped in their sister ), we were playing Medal of Honor, and i chose it b/c before then i was using cap'n jazz (another band), but it just didn't inspire the "shoot you in the face" mentality.

nothing much to it. oh, and the x in the middle stands for straightedge. or it did. i have a beer every now and again, so i can't claim it anymore.

Comment

I'm an avid wakeboarder, and Hyperlite is my board/binding company of choice.

Comment

n7:

N stands for the first letter of my first name, Nathan.
              7 has always been my fave number; there are 7 letters in my last name; & my birthday is July 7 (7/7).

There you go.

Comment

My username is simply a character from Transformers: Galaxy Force, aka Transformers: Cybertron in America (but he's named Optimus Prime instead). I often use character names as a username. I find using part of my name to be boring.

Comment

"Bughouse" was the Victorian term for a mental institution, and later came to mean the condition that might land one in such a facility. I started using the handle years ago during a prolonged period of youthful angst. I still use it, though I'm feeling much better now, thanks.

Comment

Mine is pretty easy. I work on C-130 "Hercules" aircraft, and we affectionately call them "Herks". I also got the nickname because on a game called Desert Combat (a mod for Battlefield 1942) I could fly the heck out of an AC-130 (a gunship version) in the game in a nice, tight left bank to kill more efficiently....so now you know

Comment

• My way of saying I am a Noob, Newb, Newbie! Hoped it would encourage sympathy when I came to BE begging for help , pity when I make my usual errors.

I had never joined any other forum so it was a learnin' curve and a half just to figure out how to post, make links, etc. as well! The Avatar just seems to fit the name for now, he looks like his brain hurts too! I also forget so much it always feels like I am Just Learnin' !

Comment

• In my language luta = red and wicasa = man.
                        It's bassackwards, should be wicasa luta...but, it flows better this way

Comment

• Mine is from the movie Heavy Metal. There was a sacrificial god named Golitech in one of the stories. Ironicaly the same name also spells Logitech.

Comment

• OK, I'll give up the secret

My handle has been the same for over 12 years, Magicky was my cat, a true free spirit who would sleep all day and party all night. He kept the lady kitties happy and was my friend. Black as the inside of a coal bin at midnight, he'd disappear in a wink, and saunter back in like he'd taught David Copperfield his tricks. The Magic Man, a source of great solace, a brave soul who made his way through the feline world like John Wayne on steroids It's a tough row living up to that kind of heat.

That's why I'm Magicky

Comment

• Great thread. I like stuff like this. As for my name, when I was in high school I was quite the little dope-smoker. Skunk, for those who dont know is the good stuff. I have since quit smoking (weed at least, gotta get off cigarettes soon), but I like it cuz its a siple name. Also I like that it has a double, or even a triple meaning.

Comment

• My first hobby when I got off booze/drugs, got a telescope/books and study stars and constellations.
                                I have an obsessive personality... so there goes the name :deviltail

Comment

Working...
                                X