Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boshuter: BTW... there was a thread about this a long time ago (user name, what does it mean), I always thought it was a sticky.
    [QUOTE] Subsider: I think there was/is lol [QUOTE]

Well, if there IS, then I missed it.
    If there WAS, I missed it again.

Every day I try to follow Gods will. Every day, I struggle immensely with my human nature.

Comment

• Originally posted by Subsider View Post
      Hey Bo , What bow do you shoot ? shoot in any turny's/compition ? shooting my Bow is also one of my favorite pastimes .
      I used to shoot 3D tournaments at least every weekend, sometimes twice on some weekends. The last couple of years I haven't shot as much, usually 3-4 a season to get tuned up for bowhunting season. I tried some indoor NFAA style competition for a couple of years, but really wasn't that good at it and didn't have time to devote to getting good enough to be satisfied. I shoot a Mathews Competition Pro in the mens open class, when I'm shooting to tune up for hunting I shoot my Mathews MQ1 hunting bow in men's release class.

Here is my open class bow...
      Attached Files

Comment

• Nice bo. I've always enjoyed bows. I haven't shot one in ages though. Been meaning to get to a practice range around here.

My name came from a love of two things

the NIN for nine inch nails, and the audio because I love my audio equipment.

Comment

• Come on guys.... its right here: http://www.bleedinedge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1319 sticky and all.

I think my name doesn't need a lot of explanation

Comment

• You beat me to it Eric. I'll merge the threads.

And yes it is a sticky - I think I need to add "senile" to each of your names

Snafu
            Profile - Webpage

You can't live life without living - me

Nothing is that important that it must be done today as long as you will wake up tomorrow - me

Comment

• Snafu is pretty obvious for what it means. Everything is messed up but that's normal

Sometimes I use the handle Snafube when some imposter stole my name. Aside from meaning BleedinEdge the BE can also mean Beyond Existance. So I sometimes use Situation Normal All Farked Up Beyond Existance.

Snafu
              Profile - Webpage

You can't live life without living - me

Nothing is that important that it must be done today as long as you will wake up tomorrow - me

Comment

• well simple coz i watch tv much and we can say everytime i watch tv.

Comment

• YX is not a DRD, it's much better than that

Comment

• sford is short for Sherrinsford; which was Sherlock Holmes' original name (in Doyle's first draft manuscripts).

Comment

• The User name is a one type of name. When we login any website it will be must insert the username. It is not a computer name. Because it define that you are member of this website so, it is more use full in the website of the username.

Comment

• Originally posted by swagerr View Post
                        The User name is a one type of name. When we login any website it will be must insert the username. It is not a computer name. Because it define that you are member of this website so, it is more use full in the website of the username.

Comment

• Originally posted by swagerr View Post
                          The User name is a one type of name. When we login any website it will be must insert the username. It is not a computer name. Because it define that you are member of this website so, it is more use full in the website of the username.
                          I am not trying to insult you but I read this 3 times...It reminds me of something from Saturday Night Live... I laughed and then I got a headache...

Asus X99 PRO Intel I7 5960X EVGA GTX 1080 Intel 750 SSD 400GB 32 GB G.Skill DDR4-2400 4x8 RipJaw's MM extended U2-UFO case

"If you do what you've always done. You get what you always got."

Comment

• I started with Noobtweaker- as in noob with tweaking. After a while, some referred to me as the tweaker of noobs, saying stuff like "this noob has been tweaked,ty..."

Then, as people got to know me very well, they insisted that the noob-part was due to be removed, and they just referred to me as Tweak.

So, I started with a handle that I thought reflected my position, and has been refined by my friends at the various forums, to Tweak. Funny thing is, there has been no more suggestions to change it since I finally went with it.

Though, I'm still a noob with a whole bunch of computer stuff. You'll find out eventually.

Regards,

tweak
                            Last edited by Tweak; 10-10-2010, 08:46 PM.

Comment

• http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Forbes_Nash_Jr.

Comment

• About five years ago my online mate gave me the moosegal.com website ... then he hung me with the name moosie so when I am not moosegal, I am moosie.

Comment

Working...
                                X