This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rig Specs!

This is a long time coming, mainly due to the fact that we could simply never decide on how to handle this. Well, I doubt this is the best way, but a computing forum can't be without a place to enter and display your Rig Specs, so here we go....

No sense in describing this, you all know what this is and how it works so I'll get straight to how you get those specs listed.....

To Enter Your Rig Specs:

Go to UserCP --> Edit Rig Specs (on left menu). When the page comes up, simply fill in the blanks. You don't have to enter everything, enter whatever you want and you can come back and change it as many times as you wish. A hardcore computing forum wouldn't be complete without some hardcore entires, so we've created all the fields we figured you would be interested in. Use the Other Cooling field to list water cooling, phase change, etc. Use the Mods field to list all your mods. I hope to be able to include a field that will allow you to enter a photo of your rig as well.

When you are done, click on Save Changes. If you want to enter a whole new rig, click on Reset Fields. NOTE: At this time you can only enter one rig, but in the future I hope to work it so you can enter as many rigs as you wish.

To View Your Specs:

Simply go to your profile page, they are list there in their entirety. You can view a summary of your specs by clicking on the Rig Specs drop-down on each post, note that only the main fields will show under this menu for obvious reasons.

This feature is still in work! Altho a bit of thought has gone into it, we are using you all as test subjects to make this a complete feature...

Enjoy....

Input is welcome folks!

Comment

Cool Mik Nice feature...thanks man.

Comment

Nice Mik, I like it!

Just put mine in

Comment

just filled in the blanks...

Comment

Looks cool Mik. NOw you gotta fill out some more details for your rig

Snafu
            Profile - Webpage

You can't live life without living - me

Nothing is that important that it must be done today as long as you will wake up tomorrow - me

Comment

Hmmm. For some reason the drop down menu is not working for some of us

Snafu
              Profile - Webpage

Nothing is that important that it must be done today as long as you will wake up tomorrow - me

Comment

NVM. A refresh of the screen and it appears (similar problem with teh Post Tools after using quick reply)

Snafu
                Profile - Webpage

Comment

Very nice cool add on!!!

Comment

Cool idea.. !

Comment

Cool indeed!

Comment

Very nice!

Now everyone can look at my 'superior' rig.

BGP Spook,

Comment

Very cool idea Mikki! The way I change stuff will just have to remember to update.

Comment

Thanks for the great response guys, I'm glad you like it. I'll tweak it here and there over the next few days. This is something we talked about on and off for a long time, I guess I got to the point where I just wanted to get something up and running. I saw another site doing it this way and thought I'd give it a shot, so it's not really my idea.....

Comment

Got it working in the Dark style and moved the post drop-down a bit futher down so it looks better.....

Comment

Working...
                              X