This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mouse pad

I have been using my BE mouse pad for 2 years and it has had it..Also going to grab a new T

Asus X99 PRO Intel I7 5960X EVGA GTX 1080 Intel 750 SSD 400GB 32 GB G.Skill DDR4-2400 4x8 RipJaw's MM extended U2-UFO case

"If you do what you've always done. You get what you always got."

Comment

I want at least 4 of the badges, and after their done taking the overpayment out of my next two checks I am getting a new BE hat and mug.

Comment

BE Scene the new store

how do you post an avatar under your name and how long do you have to be on the forumes to be a senure member?

Comment

Omg old thread revival!

I, too, would enjoy a case badge. I hope it'll be black though, to go with my Haf 922! OR RED! OMG! If it was a glossy finish badge I could put it at the front so that the red from my red LED fan will make the badge scream out "OMG I'M BLEEDING....EDGE!"

Comment

Originally posted by Newinviz73 View Post
            how do you post an avatar under your name and how long do you have to be on the forumes to be a senure member?
            Wrong thread!!!!! This is the BE store thread where BE merchandise is sold...

You have an avatar under your name.

What is a senure member ??

Says you live in the U.S.... Welcome..Which one of the states do you live???

Asus X99 PRO Intel I7 5960X EVGA GTX 1080 Intel 750 SSD 400GB 32 GB G.Skill DDR4-2400 4x8 RipJaw's MM extended U2-UFO case

"If you do what you've always done. You get what you always got."

Comment

Working...
            X