F@H Settings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F@H Settings

Can someone that still runs F@H help me get the most from my folding? I see that as a team we have been on a decline, and have gone down 5 positions in about 2 weeks.

Just list your folding rig, we would be happy to help.

At current time, most effectively is bigadv SMP WU --- if you have i7 CPU.

Comment

650 watt psu, AMD Phenom II X2 550 BE, Gigabyte HD4850OC,running at 750mhz/1073mhz, ASUS M4A78-E mb, 4gigs 2x2 OCZ Reaper hpc at 5-5-5-15, They will not run at 5-5-5-18 as I have read that they should. I have had them 1 in each bank.
      As for the SMP client, when I ran it the one time it got me around 130 to 160 points and took more time than my GPU client.
      Thanks for the help Buddy!!
      Last edited by RacingKen; 01-04-2011, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RacingKen View Post
        4gigs 2x2 OCZ Reaper hpc at 5-5-5-15, They will not run at 5-5-5-18 as I have read that they should. I have had them 1 in each bank.
        5-5-5-15 is faster than 5-5-5-18, so I'm sure if you set tRAS to 18 it would run it.
        But you wouldn't want to.

Comment

I got BSOD everytime I tried. Thanks for the info though!

Comment

Got BSOD means system is not stable, too hot or RAM issue.

Test your system with OCCT (if it supports AMD). Once it passes the test (45 minutes is good enough), you should be pretty good to go.

Comment

sbinh, I think he means it only BSOD's if he tries to manually set the memory, & with everything on auto it is fine.

Comment

Correct, I do not have that problem now, it was only the couple of times I manually changed it in the bios.

Comment

Working...
                X