X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BE Member Of The Month Returns

Game on folks....

sodface has worked his PHP magic to bring the MOTM contest back to life. As most of you may know, we temporarily suspended the contest because, frankly, we didn't like how it worked. The main problem was that votes were sent to a member of the Crew, and we felt that a lot of folks would be turned off by that.

So, the contest stays the same...you simply vote for the member whom you think has contributed to BE and our community (helpful, skilled, good-natured, good-poster, good-looking, etc) the most, and at the end of each month whomever wins will have their name plastered all over the site. Anyone is fair game as long as they're a member....members, Crew members and OCZ staff members.

What's changed is this---the voting is now completely anonymous. You click a button to vote and at the end of the month the code spits out the winner. We hope this will encourage more participation to give our hard-working members their due.

To vote, you simply click on the "Vote for XXX for MOTM" link, which is located on the member's profile page as well as in the drop-down menu when you click on a member's name in a thread. You only get one vote per month, but you can change it as many times as you like...the code only counts your last vote.

Good luck to all, and thanks again for making BE what it is!

Nice work Mikki, Sodface, and whomever else had their hands and brains in it. Very nice.

on BE

Comment

Originally posted by Mikki
      To vote, you simply click on the "Vote for XXX for MOTM" link, which is located on the member's profile page as well as in the drop-down menu when you click on a member's name in a thread.
      oh thats good

Comment

Yeah

The K.I.S.S. principle at its finest. Got to the person's User CP and press vote for MOTM. How much simpler coudl it be (with today's technology)?

I like the large Badge too - very sharp

Snafu
        Profile - Webpage

You can't live life without living - me

Nothing is that important that it must be done today as long as you will wake up tomorrow - me

Comment

Bump

Not much time left to vote.

Snafu
          Profile - Webpage

Nothing is that important that it must be done today as long as you will wake up tomorrow - me

Comment

This is great news. . . . .

Comment

aswome

Comment

Nice bumpage

Snafu
                Profile - Webpage

Comment

. . . .
                  Attached Files

Comment

i think i already voted ~ cant remember

Comment

Thugs has "old-timers"

Bump - guys & gals your vote is needed to recognise a member or crew that has contributed to BE and our community (helpful, skilled, good-natured, good-poster, good-looking, etc).

This is YOUR chance to show some appreciation to that member.

It is very easy and anonymous.

Cheers and thanks in advance for your vote!

Snafu
                      Profile - Webpage

Comment

Just a little BUMP

1 day left folks

Snafu
                        Profile - Webpage

Comment

It's a tight race too, every vote counts!

Comment

It may be a little late for this now, and I'll be sure we mention it for next month's contest, but sodface and I are not in the running for MOTM. Since both of us have access to the final results, it's just not fair. If anyone this month has wasted a vote, you can change your vote by simply voting for someone else.

Thanks and sorry for not making that clear.

Comment

Bumpage for March.

Comment

Working...
                              X