Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTM Sept 2009 - dave3d

Member of the Month is coming Back!

we will try to see if we can get enough votes for the month of september, But with only 3 days left, it will probably will not be enough.

and for new members Here is a link to how to vote:

How to Vote for MOTM

Voted!

Comment

Let you guys know,

Administrators are not eligible for MOTM.
      mainly because we can see the votes

Comment

Originally posted by nutcase View Post
        Let you guys know,

mainly because we can see the votes
        You have to see them to count them Dan!

Comment

I voted too.. Just don't look until the 1st..Just this time!!!!!

Asus X99 PRO Intel I7 5960X EVGA GTX 1080 Intel 750 SSD 400GB 32 GB G.Skill DDR4-2400 4x8 RipJaw's MM extended U2-UFO case

"If you do what you've always done. You get what you always got."

Comment

Plus JL is correct!!!!!!!!

Asus X99 PRO Intel I7 5960X EVGA GTX 1080 Intel 750 SSD 400GB 32 GB G.Skill DDR4-2400 4x8 RipJaw's MM extended U2-UFO case

"If you do what you've always done. You get what you always got."

Comment

Ah man...lol

Snafu
              Profile - Webpage

You can't live life without living - me

Nothing is that important that it must be done today as long as you will wake up tomorrow - me

Comment

What was wrong with the old scheme, where no-one voted & I got to keep the badge?

Comment

Originally posted by ol'norton View Post
                  What was wrong with the old scheme, where no-one voted & I got to keep the badge?

Comment

Snafu
                    Profile - Webpage

Nothing is that important that it must be done today as long as you will wake up tomorrow - me

Comment

Not voting, since nobody has needed any help, and no one else could give any help.

Plus, I cant vote for myself for posting 30 different posts about games only 2 people are interested in !

____________________________________________________________

Every day I try to follow Gods will. Every day, I struggle immensely with my human nature.

Comment

Sorry to hear Dave I wish I had some time for games so I must live vicariously through you.

Snafu
                        Profile - Webpage

Comment

LOL.

I havent even been gaming much lately either, given that most games are just so blase` that I play for about an hour or 2 each game, then never touch it again.

The most exciting thing about games nowadays is waiting for them to ship, and buying them.

Sigh

Every day I try to follow Gods will. Every day, I struggle immensely with my human nature.

Comment

Nonsense! You have been invaluable in steering me toward/away from games. Time is very important...I don't want to waste it. (FEAR 2..)
                            ---
                            At least you are active.

Comment

Well, thanks Reese.

That makes me feel better about all of the posting I have done lately.

Seems like all the other old-timers have moved on to another forum (as they tend to do), or they are all just posting in the super-secret-members-only-hwbot-forum.

Maybe us gamers will take over eventually, and the site will be called 'Bleedinedgegames.com.

Comment

Working...
                              X