This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahahahahaha

Demons Souls is a frikan frakin funny one. One of the best, if my ailing memory serves me right.

Every day I try to follow Gods will. Every day, I struggle immensely with my human nature.

Comment

Bump + reminder:
      This is updated every week with the new episode.

Every day I try to follow Gods will. Every day, I struggle immensely with my human nature.

Comment

Darksiders is up on the chopping block this week.

Comment

Bayonetta gets it from behind in this weeks episode.

Comment

Dark Void is this weeks dropped rock.

It wasnt as bad a review as I thought it was going to, after having played the pc demo myself.
            He must have been playing on a console.

Comment

I played the Dark Void demo for console.. Didn't even finish it before uninstalling though. So boring, and cookie cutter. Just a 3ps with a jetpack.

Comment

Heh.

I played for like 5 minutes.
                Couldnt even fly right (so squirelly), so I quit and uninstalled, never to be on my hdd ever again.

Comment

Yeah, the jetpack was the ONLY thing slightly interesting that they put into the game, but destroyed it by making it handle like VW Bus with only three wheels.

Comment

So, the HILARIOUS review this week belongs to Borderlands.

I was laughing my butt of during this review.

____________________________________________________________

Comment

Bioshock 2 is free-falling in this weeks episode.
                      It is funny, and sadly true.

Comment

Lmao, Bioshock 3, we all get to play as vending machines. I can hardly wait, well played Yahtzee.

Comment

Not like its really needed, except for the massive laughter, but this weeks episode features AvP.

I laughed.
                          A lot.

Comment

Heavy Rain is up to bat in this weeks episode.

Yahtzee continues to make me laugh.

Comment

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 skates on thin thin ice in this weeks review.

Comment

Working...
                              X