• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveT View Post
    My tag is davet231
    It's about time

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Golitech View Post
      It's about time

Yeah yeah I know finally broke down and bought it forgot how much I like the titan mode and a coorection to my game tag it DaveT231 silly caps.

Comment

Comment

Very cool Dave. I had something similar the other day. After all was said and done, I had three unlocks to choose. That was in one round.

Way cool

Comment

WatcherXP or Watcher95 is me.

Comment

greatest moment in this game for me was watching myself fly through the air on the sidi power plant map. I got blasted the entire way from the offices (I was near the Anti-Air gun) and flew the entire way to the reactor flag. Then there was another good one where I got blasted up against the top of a building and slid slowly down the side (forget what map it was).
              With the new patch have they fixed a lot of the cheats? I quit playing because I got tired of the exploits.
              Anyone playing northern strike? I like some of the unlocks, haven't played it yet, but have seen some of them in the normal game.
              When your doing sniper, is there a way to stop the gun from moving? I have the stabilizer unlock, but I don't notice a difference when I select it in my kit, do you have to press something to use it?
              radiatedhippo is the tag.

Comment

Working...
              X