Google default in Windows

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google default in Windows

Heres a reg file that turns the default search engine in IE and My Computer into Google. I cant stand MSN Search, and Im sure alot of you cant either. Its perfectly safe, you can check the reg file yourself and it works flawlessly!
    Attached Files

I very rarely use the search function in IE, normally I just navigate to Google in a new window.

That is pretty slick though, Iím sure someone will find it very usefull.

Comment

I know I have

Comment

How do you uninstall it if you don't like it?

Comment

Umm, I dont know, you can try removing it from the registry. Why dont you like it though? If you dont mind me asking that is.

Comment

I don't know if I like it or not. I would just prefer to know how to take it off in case I don't care for it. No biggie. I am assuming I can just delete the registry entries.

Comment

Originally posted by RotorHead
              I very rarely use the search function in IE, normally I just navigate to Google in a new window.

That is pretty slick though, Iím sure someone will find it very usefull.
              Get google toolbar....even easier.

Comment

Well, some people just dont like tool bars, afraid of spyware and such. This registry impliments Google within Windows.

Comment

Use Firefox! It comes with integrated Google search.

On a serious note, it's good to see people look use better alternatives than MSN.

Comment

Am I missing something?
                    Start IE. Search Google. Go to google. Open Tools/Internet options/general set home page to current page. No more msn.

Comment

Working...
                    X