Offline NT Password & Registry Editor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offline NT Password & Registry Editor

Recently, I tried to log into my old gaming computer, and found out that I had totally forgotten my XP password (where I had ALL my games. Win7 was just a mess around and see if I like Win7 account).
    And, when I tried to go into the admin account, I had forgotten that password also!
    Grrrrrr.

So, I went in search of a password crack utility.
    After a few that didnt work (I have dual boot XP and Win7, and both are 64 bit), I found Offline NT Password & Registry Editor.

Saw this how-to article, on how to perform the password delete (I needed it too, because the text of the app was beyond the lower screen size, lol).

http://pcsupport.about.com/od/toolso...shot-guide.htm

Long story short, the program worked (it was the third one I had tried) like a charm.
    Booted right into xp without even having to stop at the login screen.

So, if you find yourself in the same situation (I REALLY need to get rid of some computers), I highly recomend this app.

I know, I sound like a dang bot, but this app is free, and really works.

Every day I try to follow Gods will. Every day, I struggle immensely with my human nature.

Thanks. I need to...um...reset the admin password at work

Snafu
    Profile - Webpage

You can't live life without living - me

Nothing is that important that it must be done today as long as you will wake up tomorrow - me

Comment

Haha

I wont tell anybody.

Every day I try to follow Gods will. Every day, I struggle immensely with my human nature.

Comment

Working...
      X