Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VLC media player

Hello.

Searched the web and tried and tried again, but cant get a darn playlist to STAY in vlc.

So, now I ask you, users of vlc, how I can do this.

I have a fair collection of music (almost 7gb, fair enough for me anyway).
    I have each album in a single directory of that artist. IE: D:\mp3z\Heart\Bad Animals, D:\mp3z\Heart\Greastest Hits, D:\mp3z\Heart\Dreamboat Annie, etc etc etc.
    So, I would like add each folder to a playlist.

The only problem is, that when I add a folder to Playlist or Media Library, as soon as I close vlc and launch it, my playlist is never there.
    I have tried saving playlist, drag and drop, add folder, everything.
    Always gone after closing and re-launching vlc.

So, anybody know a way to get the playlists to stay, like WMP does?
    Also, any way to see the playlist w/o having that extended folder view?

Much appreciated.

Every day I try to follow Gods will. Every day, I struggle immensely with my human nature.

The VLC media player is a open source multimedia player. This media player fills are supported and handled DVD, VCD and Audio CD web streams and much more. VLC are supported many other media player of the open source application.

Comment

I like your discussion.Thank you very much.

Comment

VLC Media Player is a highly portable multimedia player for various audio and video as well as DVDs, VCDs and various streaming protocols without codec or an external program.VLC Media Player is a long-time open-source favorite, and the latest version is also the first to be out of beta development.

Comment

Working...
        X