FilterRight Fan Filters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FilterRight Fan Filters

I have used many fan filters. I just switched back to the FilterRight Fan Filter. This is not a heavy duty Mod but helps in the end and worth sharing.

These may not look as cool as some but do the best job. I also like the way you can take out the 4 small screws in the center and remove the mesh and wash it...
    They come in most colors and sizes..Here they are at Performance-PCS.com
    http://www.performance-pcs.com/catal...fd5b429adc528b

They don't look to bad either and block more dust than any I have used.

Asus X99 PRO Intel I7 5960X EVGA GTX 1080 Intel 750 SSD 400GB 32 GB G.Skill DDR4-2400 4x8 RipJaw's MM extended U2-UFO case

"If you do what you've always done. You get what you always got."

I starting to do the X79 build and ordered the new DEMCIFLEX filter...they came yesterday...feel kinda flimsy put are magnetic...I wanted to get away from the screws....down here in FL you can have to pull these every month..and I have 6 in the front....these look like they will be much easier..ill take pics later...these are the ones I purchased...

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catal...ducts_id=26070

Asus X99 PRO Intel I7 5960X EVGA GTX 1080 Intel 750 SSD 400GB 32 GB G.Skill DDR4-2400 4x8 RipJaw's MM extended U2-UFO case

Comment

Nice looking filters, and a great way to attach them! Maybe I will buy some for my next build. whenever that may be. I built this one in late 2008 and am over due for a new one. I am thinking of going with the new AMD 8 core when I do get around to building one.

Ken

Comment

Interesting. I should look into these as well. Thanks

Snafu
        Profile - Webpage

You can't live life without living - me

Nothing is that important that it must be done today as long as you will wake up tomorrow - me

Comment

These come with a Magnetic ring to stick on your case..Just wanted everyone to know...They suck..the filter will barely magneticly stick on and fall off once you shut the PC down..I am replacing the filter rights back now..The idea is sound...the magnetic's are just horrible...

Comment

Thanks for the heads up.

I have used vent filters and they are fairly good. I have also heard of others taking the filter material from a furnace filter.

Isn't it amazing how dirty the air is?

Snafu
            Profile - Webpage

You can't live life without living - me

Nothing is that important that it must be done today as long as you will wake up tomorrow - me

Comment

Working...
            X