PSU 3.3v Mod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSU 3.3v Mod

Check out PiLsY's excellent guide here and feel free to post your comments and questions here.

VERY cool mod PILsY... This will be helpful for many to reach the Bleedin'Edge of their board!

PJ

Comment

Very nice. . . I might just try that one out. . . . .

Comment

very nice indeed. i got 2x 550W Antec Truecontrol PSUs but the 3.3+ is already turned up to max at stock heh

Comment

King of the tweakers as usual eh PiLsY...looks like an awsome way to get 3.5Vdimm from a modded P4C800..LOL

Comment

I'm dying to try this myself... I've got plenty of PSU's to play with...

Comment

http://www.abxzone.com/forums/showth...405#post554405

looks like people like the mod Matt..the word is spreading

Comment

That's great...good to see some folks using it, and good to see PiLsY getting some recognition.... Any BE'ers try this yet?

Comment

Pilsy any comment on what Epox Tech says in post #5 in this thread http://www.aoaforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21866 ?

Comment

The mod looks great. Your guide is full of information, and I am looking forward to trying it out.

Comment

Welcome to BE runmc

Thanks for checking out PiLsY's guide, hope it helps you out. If you got any questions just fire away.

Cheers

Comment

Thanks great guide but i will get someone else to do it for me i,m not real good with soldering irons i,d just end up wrecking a lot of motherboards

Comment

here is the 3.3 volt rail mod done for PastorJay

for some strange reason all the voltage rails on the antec 550 true control real really low.

12 volt = 11.55
                          5 volt = 4.65
                          3.3 volt = 2.95

anyway the mod is done and it's currently sent to 3.01 volts... just waiting to see what mr. pj wants before i increase the voltage

Comment

Darn nice looking mod Shim....quality work there....

Comment

It's true that the Antec True550 is low on all rails.

+3.3 is at 3.20-3.23
                              +5.0 is at 4.84-4.87
                              +12 is at 11.19-11.25
                              -12 is at -11.69 to -11.75
                              -5.0 is at -4.90 to -4.93

Is there a mod that I can do to increase each rails by at least .15?

I wonder if the 5V mod for Enermax PSU also works on other brands of PSU?

Comment

Working...
                              X