Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OCZ 4000EL Breaks 4k Sandra Unbuffered!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCZ 4000EL Breaks 4k Sandra Unbuffered!!

Here's the link:

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...threadid=17803

congrats and cool .. i think the highest i've seen for unbuffered is around 4300+ MB/s

Comment

Gees, were they using like 3.6v or something?

Comment

http://www.abxzone.com/forums/showth...393#post480393

Tanghiro using Hynix D43 chips Transcend brand.. same chips i use at http://www.bleedinedge.com/forum/sho...=&threadid=774 and same OCZ PC4000 uses only they've laser sanded the chips for better thermal performance and the ICs probably the cream of the crop

Comment

Actually, that unbuffered score of Tanghiro's is bugged. I've had 4500 in unbuffered in Integer and 3300 in float before........ it's a bugged score in which he can't reproduce. In fact he is using the same timings I used at 292fsb. At 275fsb 1:1 his float is spot on the same as I get at that speed.

Comment

Just think what it would do if it could run 2 3 3 6 etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Radelon
              Actually, that unbuffered score of Tanghiro's is bugged. I've had 4500 in unbuffered in Integer and 3300 in float before........ it's a bugged score in which he can't reproduce. In fact he is using the same timings I used at 292fsb. At 275fsb 1:1 his float is spot on the same as I get at that speed.
              ah could be

Comment

Another vote for Sandra beging bugged.

Comment

wait...

so the guy was running 292 1:1

how many volts was he using???

man... that'd be nice if i could run 292 1:1 on my ic7!!! (go me and my vdimm mod!!!)

Comment

2.85v my man......... that's all I needed.

Comment

2.85v my man......... that's all I needed.
                      How's your stability? I'm thinking of getting these.:yummy:

Comment

Originally posted by toymaker
                        How's your stability? I'm thinking of getting these.:yummy:

Mine are also at 2.85V, max speed of DDR550 and ROCK SOLID. . .

Comment

Thanks. Just ordered the PC4000 512 MB DC copper kit. Should be here tomorrow. :yummy: . I'll be rockin' this weekend

Comment

anyone think it'll be possible to hit like.. 290 ish with these things???

with let's say.. 3.2+ volts on the vdimm???

Comment

Originally posted by shimmishim
                              anyone think it'll be possible to hit like.. 290 ish with these things???

with let's say.. 3.2+ volts on the vdimm???
                              maybe depends on if the batch is good.. as i don't seem many hit that with cpu's that are capable

Comment

Working...
                              X