Kingmax ram???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kingmax ram???

Hiya guys. What do you all know about Kingmax ram?? I don't have the economy to get myself some corsair, kingston, ocz or mushkin ram so I've been looking for some good ram for a lower cost... I've seen Kingmax PC4000 ram for half the price as most of the high lvl ram go for... So are they any good or should I be trying to save up???

My rig:

P4C 2.8ghz@3364mhz
    IC7 not modded
    2x256 Twinmos/Winbond CH-5
    Powercolor 9800 Pro

I can't say much about kingmax, but I have a friend who is getting 3.9 out of his 3.2 with Geil. So it may be a cheaper alternative to the "high end Name Brands."
    I will try and find out for you, exactly which memory he has.

Comment

kingmax

i bougth 2x512 pc-4000 from newegg good price but got a bad stick had to send back let you know when my new ones come back maybe by end of week.

Comment

Ok, thanks for the heads up. I'll be waiting. Not gonna upgrade in the near future anyways.

Comment

I have 2x512 PC3200 and it was the only ram that didn't give me artifacts on my P4P800 even at 230 fsb. Good luck!!!

Comment

Nice. Sounds like good ram then. I'll see after the summer if I can get myself some.

Comment

i have 2x512 kingmax hard-core 2.5/4/4/8 1.1 very nice i had it @ 500mhz no problem.

Comment

awesome...

Comment

Working...
                X