Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G.SKILL Ripjaws F3-12800CL7D-4GBRH (DDR3 1600 7-7-7-24) discontinued?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G.SKILL Ripjaws F3-12800CL7D-4GBRH (DDR3 1600 7-7-7-24) discontinued?

I registered on the G.SKILL forums to ask about this but still can't post there yet. Newegg has deactivated this product which is a shame because I haven't had any issues with this kit and wanted another! I got the first kit back in september for under a bill.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820231279

They must have been out of stock there in stock now for $129.99

Comment

Thanks for the response. It was odd seeing deactivated instead of the normal eta and ability to auto notify, etc.

Comment

Same Problem

Originally posted by venger View Post
        I registered on the G.SKILL forums to ask about this but still can't post there yet. Newegg has deactivated this product which is a shame because I haven't had any issues with this kit and wanted another! I got the first kit back in september for under a bill.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820231279
        Venger, I have the same problem. I bought this same memory and was planning on upgrading later, but just recently when I went back to get more..it was out of stock and likely not to be restocked. Anyway, I did find some on another site, but they were wanting a lot more than what I paid for them. I only paid like $94.99 for my pair. I found them on another site but they were asking way too much. So I either want to get rid of mine or buy someone else's pair.

Oops..just realized this post is from 2010 not 2011. oh well
        Last edited by robin562; 01-27-2011, 08:21 PM. Reason: Ooops...a year late.

Comment

It's hard to say when they don't let you auto notify I bought a second set for ~119 at the time, but I love this memory so it's worth it. Who knows maybe someone will want to buy them so you might want to post a FS thread on here or something. If I had another DDR3 rig I'd make an offer.. oh well

Comment

Working...
          X