• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is a good day!

Comment

had a 41K score until I saw that Physx was enabled

Comment

this score was not submitted to Hwbot..

just wanted to see what the score would be with Physx enabled!

Comment

Dang Dan, No wonder Bots is always catching them using PhysX!!!That score is enough to make someone use it.... sweet.....Still looks real to me!!!!

Asus X99 PRO Intel I7 5960X EVGA GTX 1080 Intel 750 SSD 400GB 32 GB G.Skill DDR4-2400 4x8 RipJaw's MM extended U2-UFO case

"If you do what you've always done. You get what you always got."

Comment

All it does is offloads CPU PhysX calculations to the GPU falsely enhancing the CPU score.

Comment

Originally posted by Just Learnin' View Post
              All it does is offloads CPU PhysX calculations to the GPU falsely enhancing the CPU score.
              Yep He's right, Look at that CPU score..2 times his normal ...Must be how Bots catches them so much.....

Asus X99 PRO Intel I7 5960X EVGA GTX 1080 Intel 750 SSD 400GB 32 GB G.Skill DDR4-2400 4x8 RipJaw's MM extended U2-UFO case

Comment

Submitted direct, good for 4th place for 2 x 9800GX2 Thanks Woodman!

Comment

That is great!!!! Worth many points ...Good Work Pete!!!!

Comment

Thanks Jimmy trying for second place..

Comment

Originally posted by Just Learnin' View Post
                      Thanks Jimmy trying for second place..
                      Naw Man, Thank you..Everytime you post a full page like this I print it and somewhere along the way I use it and it helps me..Dan's stuff too!!!

You should be able to run all the FM stuff with the 2 cards and get great pointage.

Have you tested the 3d06 yet???03,05...Sorry, I can't wait for the post...I am going to need a bigger binder....

Comment

Score

ok I finaly got my reg code from Future mark, and here is my first run

Comment

Working...
                        X