Gotta be a record for SuperPi 32M

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta be a record for SuperPi 32M

It's gotta be record for the slowest time posted to date. I ran SuperPi on an unclocked PIII-1GHz system.

The result was 4h-9m-9s! Can you beat that!

Snafu
    Profile - Webpage

You can't live life without living - me

Nothing is that important that it must be done today as long as you will wake up tomorrow - me

Wasn't what I expected to see going by the thread title!!

Am installing in a PII now, see if I can beat you, probably let you know tomorrow!!

Comment

I throw down the gaunlet to all challengers

Snafu
      Profile - Webpage

Nothing is that important that it must be done today as long as you will wake up tomorrow - me

Comment

Update SuperPI mod 1.4 errors out on 98SE, have loaded SuperPI 1.1E, might be a few days before the results come in!!! STAY TUNED!!!

Comment

lol you guys.

Comment

hehe, I have an ole slow machine I`ll let er rip and see what happens.

Comment

UPDATE: 1h 18m 42s loop three finished, added a heatlamp to the CPU and a hair dryer to the 160MB of RAM!!!!

I am so gonna whup your ass Snafu!!!

Comment

I think I am going to have to get the artillery out and snatch back my title.

Now where did I put that first series pentium (it is running ISA cards)
                Troubleis I think I have to find Windows 3.2 to run it (it's on something like 10 floppy disks - ugh)

Snafu
                Profile - Webpage

Comment

Now where did I put that first series pentium (it is running ISA cards)
                  Troubleis I think I have to find Windows 3.2 to run it (it's on something like 10 floppy disks - ugh)
                  Please don't make me go there!!!! I have a 133MHz P series I can "reassemble"
                  in the closet, been waiting for this day!!!! 8MB of ram enough to run DOS? Is there a version of SuperPI available for that OS?
                  Attached Files

Comment

I think is a 75 or even lower cpu

Snafu
                    Profile - Webpage

Comment

Originally posted by Snafu
                      I think is a 75 or even lower cpu

That's just sick man!! How's a guy supposed to compete with a rig like that!!

You just have way too big a closet at your place.
                      Attached Files

Comment

lol i dont think i can compete with that......slowest thing iv got in the closet is a 800mhz PIII

Comment

maybe i could run Bochs on my schools 600MHz AIX box to emulate Windows XP calculating SuperPi32!!!

Comment

PII @ 200MHz, 160MB RAM: SuperPI 32M done in - 11h 48m 57s Heatlamp on CPU, Hair dryer on Mem.....

Comment

You got the title...so far

Snafu
                              Profile - Webpage

Comment

Working...
                              X