i7 3770k build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i7 3770k build

put togather a new system. i7 3770k batch 3230b368 @5.0ghz 1.34volts asus maximus v formula board. some cheap samsung 30nm 8gb ram.. 2xgtx 580 sli. time for some bench fun.....
    Click image for larger version

Name:	i7 3770k ihs removed 001 (Medium).JPG
Views:	1
Size:	81.2 KB
ID:	214471
    o ya i removed the top on the cpu cleaned up and used liquid pro.. nice temps. now on water cooling.
    Attached Files

Just Great Build TG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.2 and 5.3 is really fast even on water!!! I cant seem to get over 5.1 and that still freaks me...never could get to 5.0 with the 980...

your scores are incredible.....good job..I have to ask you..Is this a Lucid Virtu MB you built this with..I'm only asking because that Heaven score is 11th using 2/580's and 35th over all...its just great...congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asus X99 PRO Intel I7 5960X EVGA GTX 1080 Intel 750 SSD 400GB 32 GB G.Skill DDR4-2400 4x8 RipJaw's MM extended U2-UFO case

"If you do what you've always done. You get what you always got."

Comment

Originally posted by lakeside2189 View Post
      Just Great Build TG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.2 and 5.3 is really fast even on water!!! I cant seem to get over 5.1 and that still freaks me...never could get to 5.0 with the 980...

your scores are incredible.....good job..I have to ask you..Is this a Lucid Virtu MB you built this with..I'm only asking because that Heaven score is 11th using 2/580's and 35th over all...its just great...congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      yes the boad thas lucid but my runs were done with no tweaks. just cpu power and my ram tweaks. my gtx 580s.. are ok im done with them.. i have some very nice gtx680 on the way... and my cpu can go more i did 5.2-53 low volts. and good temps.. my mother board has tweaks for pi to and i did not use them.. so i have some more left....... i build all my systems.. custom water cooling is good to..helps to..
      thanks.. you have some nice run to...

Comment

Originally posted by top game 22 View Post
        yes the boad thas lucid but my runs were done with no tweaks. just cpu power and my ram tweaks. my gtx 580s.. are ok im done with them.. i have some very nice gtx680 on the way... and my cpu can go more i did 5.2-53 low volts. and good temps.. my mother board has tweaks for pi to and i did not use them.. so i have some more left....... i build all my systems.. custom water cooling is good to..helps to..
        thanks.. you have some nice run to...
        you have always built sweet stuff...The fact your doing this at such low voltage is Ivy promising..I will be trying the Ivy E whenever it comes and I agree, custom water cooling is the way...I'm really glad your getting into it and were on the same team...!!!!!!!!

Asus X99 PRO Intel I7 5960X EVGA GTX 1080 Intel 750 SSD 400GB 32 GB G.Skill DDR4-2400 4x8 RipJaw's MM extended U2-UFO case

"If you do what you've always done. You get what you always got."

Comment

Originally posted by lakeside2189 View Post
          you have always built sweet stuff...The fact your doing this at such low voltage is Ivy promising..I will be trying the Ivy E whenever it comes and I agree, custom water cooling is the way...I'm really glad your getting into it and were on the same team...!!!!!!!!
          Thanks im no expert.. its just hobby i like build fast stuff like my cars.. its never done..Ivy is good lot of power but temps are the problem.. thats why i cut the top on my chip. big chang in temp. 12-15c better... all so memory over clock with Ivy is crazy. fast...the ram i have should do over 2400 mhz.. i just need to get into. sub 0 cooling..

Comment

Originally posted by top game 22 View Post
            ...my gtx 580s.. are ok im done with them.. i...
            Ummmm, uhhhhh....
            Whatcha gonna do with em?

Eh, nevermind.
            My funds just dried up.

Every day I try to follow Gods will. Every day, I struggle immensely with my human nature.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave3d View Post
              Ummmm, uhhhhh....
              Whatcha gonna do with em?

Eh, nevermind.
              My funds just dried up.
              Ebay 1 sold 1 is still on. and i have 1 left. i have 3 gtx 580s. my new cards are gtx680 by Galaxy gc white editon....

Comment

Working...
              X