*Quiet roll your own H2o*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Quiet roll your own H2o*

So you want quiet. Heres what I have in a quiet H2o rig. I have an old Maze2 water block 1/2", 1/2" hose, Eheim 1250 pump, 5gal. reservoir, thats it! No radiator, one case fan for a RAID setup, its a 92mm, plus the Enermax psu fans. This setup is very quiet. If I used only one drive, I could eliminate this fan also. This is not a good setup for extreme oc'ing. Moderate oc'ing and quiet is the name of this game!
    Last edited by Skully; 05-25-2003, 08:39 AM.

Hey...
    would you be able to post some pictures for your setup?
    thx

Comment

Your water setup is rocking Skully...

Comment

Originally posted by Moonwizard
        Your water setup is rocking Skully...
        Thanks Moonwizard, SupermanCK I don't have a digital camera handy. Maybe later! This is an out-side the case setup!

Comment

I am water myself... Hm, mine isn't that quiet actually... Got 3 Enermax adjustable fans + nb fan and PSU... I know I should've gotten myself the Black Ice Extreme rad... But I went with the vanilla stuff... Happy anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by Moonwizard
            I am water myself... Hm, mine isn't that quiet actually... Got 3 Enermax adjustable fans + nb fan and PSU... I know I should've gotten myself the Black Ice Extreme rad... But I went with the vanilla stuff... Happy anyway...
            You, most likely can get a better oc then me. I keep thinking of that small refrigerator, maybe one of these days!

Comment

At the moment I got my poor little 2.4bghz@180fsb priming without errors and stuff... This is with default voltage... So I don't know... I've hit the wall yet.... Hm, I am around 38-40C in fulload I THINK... The Abit IC7 temp sensor is wicked... So I am guessing it's showing about 10 degrees to hot... Oh well... Hm, I think I am going to get an BIX 'til the fall...

Hm, a small refrigerator... Hm, might work out just fine... Why don't get a Prommie right away... ;p j/k the hard thing might be having the refridge holding together while your putting lots of heat into it...

Comment

hey i am looking to get into watercooling, just wondering if i got 200 bucks to spend what should i get??

Comment

Originally posted by CSHawkeye
                  hey i am looking to get into watercooling, just wondering if i got 200 bucks to spend what should i get??
                  What are you looking for, inside or outside the case H2o? If outside the case, pump, hose, radiator, water block, reservoir.
                  Last edited by Skully; 05-25-2003, 06:43 PM.

Comment

CSHawkeye Heres a link to some water cooling ideas. http://www.overclockers.com/topiclis...ATER%20COOLING

Comment

Thought you may want to see my workstation.Its based on an Iwill MPX2 motherboard..2 xp1700Tbred B's and water cooling.The chips are modded to a 17 multi to give 2.26gig at 133fsb.ram is 768MB of OCZ for now.

Comment

Nice setup BT... And nice overclock too... Hm, is that an BIX2 you got there???

Comment

Nice dually H2o setup BT!

Comment

very nice setup...
                            i wish i have the money to do H20...you know...maybe i should do milk...seems like they are about the same price now a days

Comment

nice h20

Comment

Working...
                              X