Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea but you have to fortify your desk to support the weight of that bad boy lol

Comment

Just dropping in to let everyone know the automotive relay is still going strong - this makes a year and a half since I first turned it on. I've only turned the system off a few times (bad storms or hardware upgrades) since that initial power-up.

This coming week I'm going to be replacing my OCZ power supply with an SLI-compatible unit to support my new 8800GTX (yummy) - the video card needs two 6-connector leads from the PSU.

Comment

I had the same problem as well but i just went out and brought a 600w psu and ur right shipping from usa to australia ia annoying

Comment

i am asking if it is possible to use two power supplies to power your computer. for example, two 400w psu's. one to power two graphics cards, hard drives and cd drives.

Comment

Holy thread necromancy batman!

Yes it's possible so long as your case can house 2 of them. Also, they now sell power supplies that fit in DVD drive bay slots so that you can have 1 main power supply, and a smaller secondary one.

Comment

Working...
            X