This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ageing system

I first put this system together around three years ago; during that time I have upgraded the graphics card & CPU;

Asus A8V Deluxe MB
    AMD 64 4000+ (San Diego) Sk 939
    2GB Corsair TwinX PC3200
    GainWard 7800GS+ AGP 512 MB

I am sure I could get the OC quite a bit higher, as it is it runs cool & stable. I am planning on keeping this system a while longer & so I don't want to stress it too much.

Here is a pic of the side window I installed in the case with a couple of 80mm Sharkoon Fans.

Comment

• Problem!

Can not upload any file format such as png 78kb, or gif 142kb.
      I was trying to upload a pic of my Unengine Heaven bench.

Comment

• Originally posted by RacingKen View Post
        Can not upload any file format such as png 78kb, or gif 142kb.
        I was trying to upload a pic of my Unengine Heaven bench.
        you should not be having a problem. png, gif and Jpg are all set at 200K max size

Comment

• I know I checked that, but the loading icon ran for over 10 minutes. so I shut it down and tried another format, and it did the same thing. It's got me stumped.

Comment

• works for me (but i used JPG)

hmm, got to get used to photoshop.. makes files smaller than my old program

Click image for larger version

Name:	1090t.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	137.6 KB
ID:	212283

Comment

• are you using the (Manage Attachments) link in the reply to thread window?

Comment

are you using the (Manage Attachments) link in the reply to thread window?
                yup.. did you tell it to upload files?

and Icon should show up at the bottom when it has finished uploading

Comment

• Yes I told it to upload. I'll try it right now!
                  It just won't work for me, I will change it to jpg and try.

Comment

• didn't upload.

Comment

didn't upload.
                      hmm, But i just found a bug that will not allow me to make changes in the usergroups

time to scream at vbulletin again!

Comment

• Lol

Comment

• ok, that's fixed. try uploading again

Comment

• still didn't work for me Bud. and I allmost couldn't see the upload button as it was now white.
                            Also when I click to see the file types allowed list there is no longer any info on file size allowed!
                            Last edited by RacingKen; 01-10-2011, 04:42 AM.

Comment

• Try clearing your cache, and using different browsers?

Also, yeah, I am having a LOT of issues seeing everything in BEDARK mode.
                              ____________________________________________________________

Every day I try to follow Gods will. Every day, I struggle immensely with my human nature.

Comment

• Heaven Benchmark

Thanks Dave3d. I downloaded Firefox, and it worked this time.
                                Thank you too Nutcase for all your attention to this little issue I was having. I really appreciate both of you guys help!

Rig Specs Motherboard ASUS M4A78-E Motherboard
                                BIOS american megatrends 1213
                                CPU AMD Phenom 2 x2 550 BE CPU Overclock Speed 3810 mhz
                                CPU Heatsink Zalman CNPS8000 CPU Idle Temp 20c CPU Load Temp 38c
                                Memory OCZ Reaper PC8500 ddr2 Memory Speed 1066mhz
                                Video Card(s) GIGABYTE HD4850oc 1 GB Video Card Speed 700/998stock/@750/1088
                                Sound Card Creative Sb X-FI Titanium currently the onboard as the card died after 3 mos.
                                PSU Ultra LSP 650 Pro
                                Hard Drive(s) WD 400gig SATA
                                Optical Drive(s) Optiarc DVD RW Sata
                                Other Cooling Stock 140mm top 120mm rear, added 2 120mm's front
                                Operating System Windows 7 64 bit
                                Last edited by RacingKen; 01-10-2011, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X