Benchmark Test results

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benchmark Test results

I am starting this thread so that people have a place to post their benchmark scores. And so that we can compare them and maybe learn how to reach a higher stable clock speed, and resulting score.

Please ad a link to the score that is shown on the web when possible.

Ken

(edit) It looks like a link is the way to go here, as a picture would be too small to see anything.
    Last edited by RacingKen; 09-30-2012, 07:38 AM. Reason: More information for this thread.

3D Mark06

Here is a link to the direct score page.

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm06/16909494
    Last edited by RacingKen; 09-30-2012, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RacingKen View Post
      I am starting this thread so that people have a place to post their benchmark scores. And so that we can compare them and maybe learn how to reach a higher stable clock speed, and resulting score.

Please ad a link to the score that is shown on the web when possible.

Ken

(edit) It looks like a link is the way to go here, as a picture would be too small to see anything.
      nice score Ken...if you use photo bucket the pic is not to small....its free and works well....also Dan has all the different test set up in "members on the edge"..just click hwbot benchmarks I think...after you run the test you will need to put cpu-z, gpuz, and sometimes cpu-z a second time to show memory...then use your print screen button on your keyboard....go to paint and paste it...hit crop and crop it...then the blue button on the top left will "save as" to your pictures...after you set up photobucket you can go in and put any pic in your album..its much better than seeing it from future mark...

you also will need this pic like this to post at the bot...and your score here can be posted...

example:

notice how I have cpu-z and gpu-z to show what I am running...this is what you need for bots

Asus X99 PRO Intel I7 5960X EVGA GTX 1080 Intel 750 SSD 400GB 32 GB G.Skill DDR4-2400 4x8 RipJaw's MM extended U2-UFO case

"If you do what you've always done. You get what you always got."

Comment

for 3D06 after you submit it to Futuremark..make sure you are signed in at futuremark...dont delete...add cpu-z and gpu-z...like this...

now you can go to hwbots which you are a BE member of...and post your score...you should post your 17,000+ score

Asus X99 PRO Intel I7 5960X EVGA GTX 1080 Intel 750 SSD 400GB 32 GB G.Skill DDR4-2400 4x8 RipJaw's MM extended U2-UFO case

Comment

I am sure I had cpuZ twice and gpuz open. At least I thought I did.
          Ken

PS: I added a few WPrime scores at HWBOT.
          Last edited by RacingKen; 10-07-2012, 06:14 PM.

Comment

I am sure I had cpuZ twice and gpuz open. At least I thought I did.
            Ken
            after you send it to futuremark...and sign in...and futuremark has it...minimize it...and your score will still be on your desktop...then open cpu-z and gpu-z...drag them around your score but let the scores show from the 3dmark you are running...then print scr them...im not saying my way is better..im saying if you want to post your scores....you need to print them like this

Comment

you can also upload them to the website here. I have tons of room on the server

Comment

3DMark O6 run

Well, the new driver I am using gave me a new higher score with lower settings. But the new driver has not been approved yet by fumark. So I guess I won't post it or any others till the new driver is approved, then I will make another run.

Ken

Comment

Well, the new driver I am using gave me a new higher score with lower settings. But the new driver has not been approved yet by fumark. So I guess I won't post it or any others till the new driver is approved, then I will make another run.

Ken
                  you can still post to hwbots Ken..Futuremark is always behind on the new drivers....most of the scores I have ever posted were drivers that were new

Comment

ok Bud, I finally added it this morning.

Ken

Comment

I added a 3DMark 11 score this morning.

Comment

Vantage New High score!

I finaly got into the top 4 or 5 % bracket for this one. Here is the link. http://www.3dmark.com/3dmv/4361815

Last edited by RacingKen; 10-23-2012, 06:16 PM.

Comment

New high cpu clock for me

Today I got my Phenom ii x4 965Be over 4 gig on air> I actuallly had a successful SuperPi 32m run at 4.153ghz and 17mins 02.872secs.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	SuperPi 17.02.872.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	191.1 KB
ID:	212319

Ken

PS: I had to go throttlle up for 1.58 cpu vollts to get it to run stable at 18x multiplier and 230mhz bus speed.
                          Last edited by RacingKen; 11-22-2012, 12:15 PM. Reason: Added voltage info

Comment

Gigabyte 4850 DDR3 1gig, 3Dmark3

New best with this card!
                            http://www.3dmark.com/3dm03/6485792

Name:	Mark3 4850 52317.jpg
Size:	200.1 KB
ID:	212322

Comment

PCmark 7

Name:	PCmark 7 4165.jpg
Size:	195.6 KB
ID:	212324
                              I ended up with a prety nice one here. Going to try for a bit more.

Comment

Working...
                              X