RacingKen

1. Wind generator

I have so far made 3 different stator coils to test what kind of output I get with different turns of wire. But it has been so many years since I used a volt/ohm meter that I was having a hard time figuring out anything. I finally got it worked out, and I recently bought an anemometer to track wind speeds, then last week I bought an LCD Digital photo tachometer that can measure from 5-100000 RPM. And it can do it from 2" to 20" away. I will use it to determin my rotor speed during my generator ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Wind Power Generator

Yeah..... I'm going to try to build my own Wind Power Gen/ Alt from scratch. I will be winding my own coils and useing MagnetsI purchased online. High power ( NEODYMIUM) Rare Earth Magnets.

This will probably take me close to a year to complete, as I have to buy a few things I need, a little at a time. The major being the Batteries. I am planning on going with Deep cycle 6 volt Batteries in multiples of 2 for a 12 volt system then maybe later a 24 volt system. The batteries will be ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized