PDA

View Full Version : Macromedia Dreamweaver Help

Kev_Dawg
05-03-2005, 06:24 PM
I want to add a pic to my layout and the layout gets all messed up i dunno why. Is there another way to add a pic that will not mess up the layout. Second that aligns the picture where I want it to.

BB_One
05-03-2005, 06:57 PM
Quick fix I have always used for alignment of pic is to create a transparent gif, a dot for example.

Then I would place my transparent pic next to the pic I inserted in my layout....now I strecht the ''dot pic'' until the other pic is lined up correctly in my layout.

Bottom line, dot pic is 1kb in size and not visible and allows me (by stretching or reducing it) to position my visible pic anywhere in my layout.

Kev_Dawg
05-03-2005, 07:03 PM
Quick fix I have always used for alignment of pic is to create a transparent gif, a dot for example.

Then I would place my transparent pic next to the pic I inserted in my layout....now I strecht the ''dot pic'' until the other pic is lined up correctly in my layout.

Bottom line, dot pic is 1kb in size and not visible and allows me (by stretching or reducing it) to position my visible pic anywhere in my layout.

Well is there any other options on dreamweaver to insert a HTML code that includes a picture with out messing up the layout itself. Like when I insert the pic with the html that is with the pic the layout looks screwed up. So ya is there any other options to do this?