PDA

View Full Version : Is it me, or MBM?????

FireDancer
03-08-2005, 09:47 PM
Hey all ,

I just got a link from Hawk for MBM and installed on my machine. Now I have never used this program before so I might be the one causing this problem. First off i noticed my mobo isnt listed for this software. First off I noticed that the +12 was reading 16.32V :yikes: that seems strange because my Asus probe shows 12.42 as well as Everest. Is there a setting I am missing? And the other problem is the way the program is set up it seems that I have to decide what sensors monitor what :( maybe this program wont work correctly with my A8V?????

Regards,
FIREDANCER

malinois1
03-08-2005, 10:22 PM
Well MBM was dis****inued a while back and maybe your board isnt supported by it.

Hawk
03-09-2005, 05:51 AM
The AV8 is not supported, I just went through the supported boards, but like posted above, the product has not been touched since April of 2004. :(

FireDancer
03-09-2005, 08:54 AM
I read that too last night ..that my board wasnt supported. It's unfortuanate beacuse I like the dash board feature. Oh well I will look for something else in the mean time :) thanks guys.

theonlybabyface
03-09-2005, 10:01 AM
SpeedFan works good as well. :beer:

FireDancer
03-11-2005, 12:20 PM
SpeedFan works good as well. :beer:

Thanks,

I do have speedfan but dont like the way it looks and I wanted something like MBM that I could customize and let sit on the desktop. Probably end up useing it anyways :rolleyes:

Regards,
FIREDANCER